Whilst Futureproof your kids™, iRespectOnline® its agents, officers and contributors endeavor to provide users of its website with accurate and helpful information, this website is not a substitute for health, mental health, psychological and/or medical advice from a qualified health/mental health professional. Users of this website should always seek the advice of a qualified health professional with any questions they have regarding their health or a medical condition. We encourage members to seek urgent advice where there is fear of risk to any persons health or wellbeing. Please see our list of resources for help for contact numbers. Information on this site will be continually reviewed, however we cannot guarantee that all of the information is accurate.
It is a requirement of the use of this website and forum that members read and agree to the terms and conditions of this website/forum and the Code of Conduct .
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional clinical advice. Diagnosis and treatment of any clinical condition can only be undertaken by a qualified mental health professional. Users of this forum/website should always seek the advice of a qualified health professional with any questions they have regarding their health or a medical condition. We do not guarantee the accuracy, quality, suitability or reliability of any information on the web site.
Terms & Conditions
If you rely on the information on this site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
- This site includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these.
- All linked websites are linked ‘as is’ and Futureproof your Kids® and iRespectOnline® does not:
– endorse, sponsor or necessarily approval of any material on websites linked from or to this site
-make any warranties or represntations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site.
-make warranties or representations that material on other websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world.
– authorize the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websit3es by linking this site to those other websites.
- The use of automatic language translation services in connection with this site is done so at your own risk.
- The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. We may revise this disclaimer at any time by updating this page.
- Futureproof your kids®, iRespectOnline®, its agents, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site
- make no representations as to the availability of the site and the availability of websites linked from or to the site
- accepts no liability whatsoever arising for any loss resulting from the use of the site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data)
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose
- accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this site or its use or any website linked to this site
- You acknowledge that Futureproof your kids® & iRespectOnline® owns the copyright on the contents of this website. You must not do anything that infringe this copyright or intellectual property of this site.
- Futureproof your kids® & iRespectOnline® accept no responsibility for the accuracy of third-party content or links, or your reliance on any information contained within any such content available through our site. The comments published within the Forum represent a wide range of views and interests of the participating individuals and organisations. Statements made during online discussions are the personal opinions of the commentators and do not necessarily reflect those of Futureproof your kids® & iRespectOnline® or any of our sponsors. At all times and at our absolute discretion, we reserve the right to remove comments in line with our Code of Conduct.