Keeping calm at Christmas
Plan, plan plan. That is the best way to have a smoother and more calm Christmas. It is such a busy time for many people, often not only juggling additional visitors, special meal preparation, but work and travel too.
A little Christmas rhyme to set the scene for our post.
Christmas Tips for a Happier day
- Check all electronic items for battery requirements and make sure you have the right size on hand.
- Where possible, have batteries already fitted in the item.
- Charge up devices before wrapping them.
- For Children under 14 it’s a good idea while charging items, to also set up parental controls such as a password on store purchases and age limits on apps that can be downloaded.
- Check whether anything needs to be built and have it made up ready. Many a Christmas morning hits a snag when you have to try and find the right tools to put something together.
- Keep receipts in a safe and accessible spot for speedy returns and replacements should anything not be working..
- Plan your day to ensure there is time for the family to play together and for the kids to show you their gifts and demonstrate them to you