Keeping calm at Christmas
Plan, plan plan. That is the best way to have a smoother and more calm Christmas. It is such a busy time for many people, often not only juggling additional visitors, special meal preparation, but work and travel too.
A little Christmas rhyme to set the scene for our post.
Christmas Tips for a Happier day
- Check all electronic items for battery requirements and make sure you have the right size on hand.
- Where possible, have batteries already fitted in the item.
- Charge up devices before wrapping them.
- For Children under 14 it’s a good idea while charging items, to also set up parental controls such as a password on store purchases and age limits on apps that can be downloaded.
- Check whether anything needs to be built and have it made up ready. Many a Christmas morning hits a snag when you have to try and find the right tools to put something together.
- Keep receipts in a safe and accessible spot for speedy returns and replacements should anything not be working..
- Plan your day to ensure there is time for the family to play together and for the kids to show you their gifts and demonstrate them to you
Get your free family online health check
Subscribe to get our latest content and updates by email.